Why I Participate:
* I ride for my Aunt Rina, who died of cancer.
* I ride for my Aunt Marie, who died of cancer.
* I ride for my Uncle Joe, who died of cancer.
* I ride for my cousin Elise, who is fighting cancer.
* I ride for my cousin Paul, who is fighting cancer.
I have had too many family members and friends that have been affected by cancer. If the money I raise helps in any small way to fight this disease then I have been blessed. My goal is to raise $1,000. I am thankful for any support you can offer: financial, words of encouragement, prayers.
Important Padres Pedal Dates:
Saturday, Sept 1, 2018
Deadline to Commit to Incentive Levels to receive custom apparel by Nov. 17
Saturday, Nov 17, 2018
Saturday, Dec 8, 2018
Click to see the entire Calendar of Events.
100% of the donations raised by Padres Pedal the Cause stay in San Diego to fund life-saving cancer research projects. Learn more by clicking below.
How to get involved
Not yet registered? Click below to learn more on how to become involved. Ride, run, walk, spin or volunteer - everyone can participate and join the fight against cancer.